Each year, Google changes its search algorithm many times. While most of these changes are minor, Google occasionally rolls out a “major” algorithmic update (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin) that affects search results in significant ways. If it’s your concern to get top ranking within a month then this article for you.
I will show you(list of 10 steps to get your website on the first page of google) 10 steps that will give you the best chance at seeing your website on the first page of Google in the next 4 weeks
1. Find low to moderate competitive keywords to optimize your site with
Many words have low to moderate competition, yet still get lots of traffic. The most valuable local keywords. Local keywords are those keywords which have a city, town, etc. next to it (i.e.: Locksmith Houston, small business Texas county, etc.).
If you can identify these, and add these to your website, you may be able to get on the first page without any links, in as little as 2 weeks (I had a client do it in 1 and half weeks).
To get accurate keyword data, use the Google Keyword Tool.
2. Write a blog, or article and submit it to blog and article directories
Blog and article directories are sites that will publish an article you write for free. The best part though is that if you add a link to your website in your article, it will be counted as a link. What is miraculous is that there are over 500 of these sites you can send your article to – that will publish them, and give you an instant 500 links to your site.
3. Turn that same blog or article into multiple types of media
Did you know that you can convert your blog or article into a press release? Or did you know that you can turn it into a video, RSS feed, classified, Web 2.0 or social media post?
Also, there are hundreds of places that host press releases, videos, RSS feeds, classified ads, Web 2.0, and social media posts – that will post yours for free. The best part is that if you post your material on these hosting sites, and you add a link to your website – Voila! You create a couple hundred…even thousand more links.
4. Use social bookmarking to get Google to count your links quicker
Once you create all of this content throughout the web, the challenge is waiting for Google to crawl or index these sites so that your links can be counted.It can take as long as 3 months for Google to do this, which is too long if you want to start getting customers now.
By bookmarking the sites that you post your blog or article to, it sends a signal to the “Google bot” to index that site quicker, helping you get the link credit you deserve.
5. First of all, create 5/6 blogs on popular blogging sites for your websites(Same name/Title/slogans) even if it’s okay if it’s contain one paragraph and give all links to your site
List of the popular blogging site:
WordPress, blogger, tumbler, svbtle, Google and lastly Quora.
LOGIC: Google crawl is very clever & smart, more links pointing to your website your page will get up very fast in search ranking.
6. Use google’s webmaster tool & register your website over there.
Webmasters – Google
7. Add the physical corporate address to the website, and also You have to register your physical location on Google.
LOGIC: It means that your business address is verified by Google. That will help you for rating. For example-If you type some famous hotels from your city on google, you can see right-hand side its rating and other information. That is nothing but only a registration of your physical address on it, so as soon as possible verify a local business on Google.
8. Do some proper on page SEO.
9. Build quality backlinks to your keyword optimized contents. The bigger the number of external links you get from other sites the better your ranking will become.
10. Few technical things that Google except
- Clean code (Make your website validate through HTML and CSS validator
- No grammar mistakes, for better results you can use Grammarly
- Image compression
- If you are using jquery, then use CDN version of Google.
- Don’t ever leave blank your title(It is the main thing that Google crawler will observe)
- Don’t use any copyrighted templates you will get caught quickly.
- Clean content that will have some truly information-facts.
Here are few SEO techniques/tricks which will help you to improve ranking
- An attractive & engaging title with description
- Proper keyword use in the title, meta description, keywords, headings, alt & body
- User-friendly URL & website structure
- Unique & informative content
- Strong backlinks profile from high authority websites
If you do proper SEO with these techniques, you surely get more top rankings. But, if you are not getting any results or improvement in your rankings with these tactics then you have to do some extra hard work to do a proper competitive analysis:
- First, find your top competitor for the targeted keyword
- Thoroughly analyze competitor’s website, structure, content, backlinks & other on-page stuff
- From the outcome which you will get from the analysis make necessary changes to the website
- Write unique & quality content better than the competitor(same niche) to boost search rankings
- Build backlinks to your site from the competitors backlink data
- Always build genuine quality backlinks, avoid getting back-links from low-quality poor websites
With this techniques, you will surely get first-page ranking on Google, but it will take some time. If you want fast result, you can hire the high-quality SEO service providers who will give you fast results & increase your Google ranking.We hope our list of 10 steps to get your website on the first page of google will help you in many ways . If we missed out something please let us know in the comment section.